All on 4 in Las Palmas: treatment for patients with total loss of teeth
A maximum of 6 implants are put in place, to guarantee complete recovery of the jaw bone; in certain cases, the “ALL ON 4” technique can be used with just four implants.
Four implants: Two straight implants in the rear area and two angled implants in the front area act as a base for the provisional complete arch prosthesis.
The All-on-4 clinical solution has been developed so as to use all the possible bone present and allow an “immediate use” on multiple occasions. This solution that uses just four implants in a jawbone lacking all teeth uses a slight angle to take advantage of the existence of higher quality and quantity of bone, so it can provide a better, more secure anchorage for the prosthesis even if there is minimum bone volume.
This incredible advance in dentistry is already possible thanks to the development of science and surgical computer-guided techniques. With a three-dimensional CT scan and the help of CAD/CAM surgical guides, the life of patients who have lost all their teeth can be improved with just one visit.
With this solution, we insert the dental implants without making an incision in the gums, avoiding any sutures.
- This is a diagnostic system for prosthesis which uses computer-guided surgery and treatment planning.
- The prosthesis is manufactured before the surgery.
- The whole arch can be restored with only four implants.
- It offers better anchoring for the prosthesis because it reduces weight stress.
- Longer implants can be used even if there is a small quantity of bone.
- Bone-grafting is less likely to be necessary.
- Definitive restoration with both removable and non-removable prostheses.
- Provisional non-removable prosthesis for immediate use.
- Shorter recovery time and more happiness for the patient.
The All on 4 in Las Palmas treatment can be performed in the Clínica Dental Adalia.